DIARY OWNER LINKIES TUTOBIES +FOLLOW Home

Disclaimer

Hye. Welcome to my online diary. My story, life, moments. You don't like it? Go hell dear!

Twitter

It's me


\
Cbox


Thanks to

Template :Zahra
Basecodes :Ino|Arrien|Wana
Edited :_Rxyn
I'm back
Hye, anda semua di sana. I'm back? miss me? all old entry have delete. I don't need to refresh the memories again. So, just delete. easy right? now, i am. who, i am. no lies. new life, new friends, new crush, new moments, but still with my old boyfriend. no other. still love him, like he do. Setelah hampir setahun aku x edit blog. akhirnya. tetiba semangat nak edit blog. Nak bersihkan segala semak samun. and it's all done! Alhamdulillah, final exam ' the end ' . hahahh, happy much. next week, thursday (( 31 October 2013 )) school is done! school close. Holiday time! cuma tunggu result exam je. Wish me luck! harap x de yg gagal. and aku nak same kelas dengan bestie ever aku again. anis. x nak berpisah dengan dia. two thousand fourteen i'm 14 years old. paling aku x suka for new year. dia 15 year and mean he's form 3. Dia sekolah pagi, dan aku petang. Uwaa, tak suka. x semangat lah aku tahun depan. x pe. i will do the best for mylife, family and friends. sabar ok. sabar. K fine. already tired. out. bye stalker :*

Written by Me at 10:49 PTG 0 Say[s]

?